Colgate Sensitive Clove toothpaste has a soothing formula for sensitivity with clove. It reaches deep inside sensitive areas of teeth to provide lasting relief and prevents sensitivity from coming back.Buy now on Amazon
- The desensitising effect of potassium nitrate gives lasting relief from hypersensitivity
- With Clove oil present in the toothpaste, you get to experience a refreshing taste.
WHAT IS TOOTH SENSITIVITY?
- As gums recede, parts of your teeth that aren't protected by enamel become exposed.
- This leads to exposed dentin with thousands of microscopic pathways leading into the tooth's nerve center.
- When teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried directly to the nerves, causing painful tooth sensitivity.
FIRST TIME EVER, A SENSITIVITY TOOTHPASTE WITH CLOVE OIL!
HOW IT WORKS?
Its soothing formula contains Clove oil#
It reaches deep inside sensitive areas of teeth^
To provide lasting relief & prevent sensitivity from
#Potassium Nitrate with Clove Oil. Potassium Nitrate Technology. ^Potassium ion reaches deep inside sensitive areas. Creative visualization, with regular use.
DiRECTIONS OF USE
- Brush thoroughly, at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: Use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists.
- Do not swallow.