The Colgate's "Win Gold" Promotion ("the Promotion") is offered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Promotion applies to only Colgate Dental Cream Packs of 50g, 100g, 150g and 200g
- Under this Promotion, a total of fifty 22 carat gold coins will be made available. The gold winning pack will entitle the recipient of the same to gold, the weight of which will be equivalent to the toothpaste grammage declared on the said winning pack.
- Only Indian Nationals holding valid PAN cards issued under the provisions of the Income-Tax Act, 1961 shall be entitled to participate under this Promotion.
- The gold won under this Promotion can be claimed by following the process set out hereunder:
- Call 1800-22-5599 and provide contact details to Colgate's authorised representative, who will call on the claimant in person.
- Original Colgate Dental Cream carton of 50g/100g/150g/200g containing the gold winning message and a self attested copy of his/her PAN card should be submitted to the authorised representative of the Company. In addition, the claimant should also hand over the claim form duly completed and signed to the Company's authorised representative, who will make the same available to the claimant.
- Submission of original carton of Colgate Dental Cream 50g/100g/150g/200g containing the gold winning message and self attested copy of the PAN card is mandatory for claiming the gold under this Promotion.
- Any claim submitted with photocopy or duplicate copy of the carton shall not be entertained.
- The Company will honour the claim after verifying and satisfying the genuineness of the carton containing the gold winning message submitted along with the claim form.
- The Oral Care Tips won under this Promotion can be claimed by giving a missed call to 02261550775. Consumers will receive a message with the set of Oral Care Tips on the mobile number from which the claimant has made the call. If the claimant’s mobile number is registered under ‘National Do Not Call’ (NDNC) list then the claimant will not receive the message. Consumers will not be required to bear any charges for calling the aforesaid number.
- The Company will not entertain any claim received under this Promotion on or after 31st March 2012.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company reserves the right to reject any claim received under this Promotion, if such claim fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Employees of the Company, Bates India, MEC and their family members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only. The holding of this Promotion is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to change, discontinue, extend the Promotion and/or the terms and conditions thereof without requiring to give any prior notice.
- Decision of the Company with regard to any matter arising out of this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding and shall not be susceptible to any dispute.
07 Nov 2011