Our Company:  Investor

Investor
Spacer
Investor Relations - Notification to Stock Exchanges

Given below are the Notifications to Bombay Stock Exchange / National Stock Exchange for the year 2008

 

Date: 16 December, 2008.
Place: Mumbai

Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited has informed BSE / NSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on December 16, 2008, considered and approved a Scheme of Amalgamation which provides for the merger of SS Oral Hygiene Products Private Limited (SS Oral), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company with itself. The Appointed Date for the Scheme of Amalgamation is April 01, 2008.

The entire Equity Share Capital of SS Oral is held by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited. Therefore, upon the Scheme becoming effective the entire equity share capital of SS Oral will stand automatically cancelled and there will be no issue and allotment of shares pursuant to the Scheme.

The Scheme of Amalgamation is, inter-alia, subject to the necessary approvals under the Companies Act, 1956 including the High Court of Andhra Pradesh

 

 

Date: 16 December, 2008.
Place: Mumbai

Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, which is currently holding 75% of the share capital of SS Oral Hygiene Products Private Limited, Hyderabad, today informed BSE/NSE that the Company has acquired the remaining 25% share capital from the local shareholders at an aggregate price of Rs. 77,70,000/-.

Consequently, SS Oral Hygiene Products Private Limited, Hyderabad, has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company effective this date.

 

 

Date: 20 November , 2008.
Place: Mumbai

Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited today announced the sale of its shareholding in the wholly owned subsidiary, Colgate-Palmolive (Nepal) Private  Limited to Everest Hygiene Products Pvt. Ltd., Nepal, as a going concern. Concurrent with the sale, the Company has signed a contract manufacturing agreement to continue to source toothpowder from the factory in Hetauda, Nepal, thus providing for continuity of operations at the Plant and exports from Nepal.

All employees of Colgate-Palmolive (Nepal) Private Limited will continue their employment on the existing terms and conditions under the new ownership.

 

 

Date: 3 April, 2008.
Place: Mumbai

Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd informed BSE/NSE today that the Company has acquired 75 per cent equity shareholding in CC Health Care Products Private Limited, Hyderabad, which is engaged in the manufacture of toothpowder. They have been manufacturing and supplying toothpowder to the Company for last several years.

 

 

 

<< back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated: July 01, 2009.

   
Related Information

Chairman's Statement

Chairman's Statement

Recent News

Colgate Q4 Net Sales up 5%* and Net Profit up 32%
More

FAQs FOR SHAREFHOLDERS

ColgatePalmolive.co.in  |  Colgate.co.in  |  Colgate Products  |  Legal / Privacy  |  Cookies Policy  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us
© Colgate-Palmolive Company. All rights reserved.
You are viewing the India site.